Information for foreign students

These are the webpages of the „student body computer science“. If you are looking for official information, you will not find it here, though this page in particular is for your guidance. If you have any questions, look into our FAQ first. As the TU Dortmund is a german university, the languages we support are german and english, with which you should have no problem contacting both the student council or the faculty's foreign coordinators. If you have problems speaking both english and german, we have prepared a list of students that you can write to in your native language. These students will then try to communicate your questions to the student council's foreign coordinators that can - hopefully - help you out. Please begin the topic of your E-Mail with the tag [Foreign Affairs], so we can quickly identify your mail amongst all the others we get each day.

These are students of our faculty that speak a specific language and are able to help you.

This is a list of frequently asked questions (FAQ) for foreign students that want information about our course or about the computer science faculty:

  1. I want to contact the student council, how do I do that?
    • You can contact the student council either by mailing to Fachschaft Informatik or by visiting our office in the faculty's building Otto-Hahn-Straße 14, Room E32 (FsR-Büro).
  2. Who is the foreign coordinator of the faculty?
  3. When should I talk to the foreign coordinator of the faculty?
    • When you are having foreign affairs that have nothing to do with the content of your course.
  4. Who handles admission for foreign students?
    • Any questions regarding admission to programs and similar formalities as well as paperwork can be answered by the Referat Internationales.

- The Erasmus Program

- Partner-Universities outside of Europe

- Information and Offer for Refugees

This page is reachable via the short link

  • foreign.txt
  • Zuletzt geändert: 2024/02/23 01:11
  • von nicolas.lenz